Min menu

Pages

Best Recipes

Cabbage Steak Baked

Cabbage Steak Baked



Prep:15 mins

Cook:45 mins

Total:1 hr

Servings:6

Yield:6 servings

I use margarine rather than olive oil, and really season like a genuine steak with grillmates montreal steak preparing, garlic powder, and a touch of Worcestershire sauce!

Takes around 1:30-2 hours at 375! Yum!

I never enjoyed cabbage a lot of thought check it out most agreeable it out for my little girl and adored it

I Lovef this. Followed the formula precisely with the exception of I utilized arrangement spread and parcels more cut garlic.

While the cabbage was in the broiler I made smoked lentils to present with it. I can hardly wait to make this once more.


 Ingredients:


1 cabbage head

Salt

Pepper

Parmesan cheese


Derictions:


Step 1

Heated cabbage steaks preheat stove 400 wash and eliminate external leaves trim stem off ,slice 1 to 1 1/2 inch steaks brush the two sides with olive oil, garlic salt and pepper the two sides prepare 30 to 40 minutes I like mine at 40 min so edges begin to brown tasty and calorie cordial

Enjoy !

==> Thank you. If you like the recipe, don't forget to share it with friends and family

Comments